Thursday, September 10, 2015

Souplantation

Afternoon,

Two days ago my parents invited me to go to Souplantation. Let's see what I had to eat shall we??

Salad of course! Romaine, cucumber, tomatoes, and corn.




Plain pasta, beans, soybeans, tapioca pudding, and some strange quinoa mix. I am picky but I decided to give this quinoa, corn, green onion, feta cheese mix a chance. Let's just say at least I tried it!




Everyone knows that when you go to a buffet you can NOT leave before getting some softserve! Oreo pieces on the bottom with a lil vanilla swirl on top.






Of course I wish they had rainbow sprinkles, but after crushing the cookie bits even further it was delightful!! You've gotta try it! I know. I know. I know y'all are asking me if I've never heard of cookies and cream ice cream. I have heard of it but this mixture was pure bliss because the cookie pieces were super crisp! Just look at that!! You're welcome  ^.^


 -ALG


No comments:

Post a Comment