Friday, September 19, 2014

Ayu + ALG Day 5

Hi guys,

Our last full day :(

But it was so much fun!! Off we went to San Diego! Our first stop was Schatzi's house. Since Ayuka is so dear to me, my best friend, my sister it means the world to me that she meets my boyfriend. Schatzi made some suggestions as to where we should go in SD and out the door we went. We went to The Cove!

I've snorkeled a number of times before, but this was Ayuka's first time! We couldn't take our cameras because they aren't waterproof and we didn't want anyone to steal em! The water was cold at first. Pretty calm and then the waves started lol We got tossed around a bit, but I enjoyed it! Not as nice as Catalina but still very fun!

Our swimsuits happened to match!!






HUGE peanut butter cup. Cuz someone was starving before lunch!




This road reminded me of roads I'd have seen in San Fran. After lunch we headed to Balboa Park! You guys remember when I went with Schatzi? This trip with Ayuka brought back so many memories of the times I went with Schatzi.







Here we are taking turns posing for the camera!



These next photos are a handful of the moments during the day that reminded me of our (Schatzi & I) first day together.

Remember that newly wed couple that was taking photos and not looking terribly happy? lol



 Remember studying under that tree? It was such a beautiful day.


I ALWAYS have to pee it seems. Remember walking past these on our hunt to find a restroom? I think you were more focused on finding me a restroom because I kept getting distracted by all the cool things around us lol






I think this may have been one of my favorite photos I took of Ayu during her stay with me.

She told me ta pose. I tried lol





Thank you Ayu for photographing this moment I was having lol I was filming myself spinning . . .

Since we both were photographing everything we got quite a few shots of each other taking photos. Like these @.@






I'll say we did take a whole lot more of us taking photos lol I love how silly we can be.

Gaslamp was next! We walked around the shops since we were super stuffed from our lunch. Ayuka pointed out this Breakfast At Tiffany's inspired window! I just loved it!!

There was a store that was covered in accessories. You can probably guess we spent a good amount of time in there. Being girly girls!

We had a curfew of 10pm so we had to say our goodbyes to Gaslamp and SD at 8pm. Ayuka understands me now when I say how in love with SD I am. She says one day she wants a house in SD. I can come crash at your place right Ayu? lol

As we left SD we found ourselves singing along to the radio as it played Best Day Of My Life. Good times. Good times. Thank you for such a great day trip Ayu :)

After we got home though I had a turn of emotions. I did my best to put it aside as I knew that would be the last of my time with my sister. Thank you Ayu's family for allowing me to steal her away for a while. Thank you to mom, dad, and brother for putting up with our craziness. Lastly, thank you to Ayuka for making my summer vacation memorable. Sooooo ready to start our planning for next summer?!?

ALG

ps check out Ayu's blog post, How I Fell In Love With La Jolla, for more sweet photos!

1 comment:

  1. I'm barely catching up with your blog and reading it just makes me miss you and all the fun times we had! Haha yes you can definitely come crash anytime girl! and thank your family again for meeee!:):):)

    ReplyDelete