Sunday, September 7, 2014

Awkaward Cheesecake + Vlogging?

Hello friends!












If you guys remember my very first blog post Where To Begin? I mentioned my sister and her blog. She has been in Japan for a year for schooling and guess what?! She is here with me!! It's so nice being able to just chill with her.


I have been wanting to vlog for years now. For those of you that don't know what vlogging is:

A video log. A journalistic video documentation on the web of a person's life, thoughts, opinions, and interests. 

A vlog can be topical and timeless, instructional and entertaining. The main thread is trying to communicate on a personal level with your audience.

That is the definition straight from Urban Dictionary! I should have started vlogging in college, but oh well. I figured what better way to start off my vlogging than with Ayu visiting!








My first vlog consists of me getting Ayu from the airport, us going to get Indian food, and attending the Neon Trees concert. Check it out guys! Remember it is my first time editing though lol My page and descriptions are all still a work in progress. The title of the first video is V1: It's Like You Never Left.

Oh and if you guys couldn't tell, I have now decided to show all y'all my face! Nice to meet you guys!

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment