Monday, September 15, 2014

Ayu + ALG Day 3




Hola,

Day 3 consisted of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art! I had never been before so this was my first time! Ayu has been before but she loves art so much she wanted to go back!








Got in for free with my Bank of America card! Woot woot!














 I think this was my favorite piece of the day! The deep colors and various textures really caught my eye.









Below is the Harry Potter store we went to before leaving LA.




Fun Fact: I have always wanted to go to a masquerade! I love to get dressed up, and dances were the perfect excuse back in high school and middle school.

Is this not gorgeous?!?? Halloween is a creepin up on us..
I thought about buying this and making a costume around this item, but I don't think
I need to be spending $50 on this for myself. I was/am in love with this though.



Overall, a fun day for us! A vlog will be up soon enough!

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment