Monday, September 15, 2014

Ayu + ALG Day 4




Bonjour mes amis!


Look at the goodies Ayu brought for my family! All from Canada. My family and I went o a cruise to Alaska and visited Canada a few years ago. Those maple cookies are THE bomb!






We slept in and decided to have a lazy day. Spent time blogging and then dun dun duuuuuhhhh . . . we decided to try the 1,000 squat challenge! Oh man I only did 450. Ayu did 500 before I told her I had to stop lol It was cerazzzzy!! My legs were so sore for almost an entire week. I couldn't walk up and down the stairs like a normal human being. I couldn't sit down on the toilet like a normal human being. Shoot, I couldn't even walk like a normal human being!  


Remember when I said we were too early for the CPK dinner? Well today was the day. Beautiful evening sky (can't say it beats the pictures from my UCSD balcony).

 




Our friends are shy, so here we are! Ayuka and I used to go to CPK almost religiously. I mean CPK was out thing! lol CPK, shopping, and Cheesecake Factory (notice Ayuka's blog name).

Only three of her friends joined us. It was small, but intimate gatherings can sometimes be better than huge ones right?

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment