Monday, September 15, 2014

Royalty Roses

Hi friends,

Schatzi and I are miles apart, but he sent me this beautiful floral arrangement. I've never received anything like it before. He had called me the day before saying I should have gotten them a day or two prior. So Schatzi was bummed that I had yet to receive my delivery, but I told him not to worry.


Came home with Ayu and these beauties were waiting for me in the entry! The timing could not have been any more perfect. I had been down all day. Seeing all of the couples at the museum made me miss my boyfriend even more than I already was missing him.














Flowers are one of the things in this world that make me happy. Schatzi first got me roses back in February. That was the very first time I had been so lucky to receive professionally arranged flowers from anyone. Eight months later and he still spoils me ^.^

As if the arrangement wasn't perfect enough already, there was this glittery peaceful butterfly on one of the flowers.




You guys, I am so incredibly lucky. Even when he can't be around me he still knows how to put a smile on my face. Thank you Schatzi for the wonderful surprise. I love you so much :)

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment