Friday, February 28, 2014

T.G.I.F.

Evening everyone,

I can't believe it is 4 til 9 pm. Feels like it is at least 10. Could always be my odd hours of sleep accompanied with a few other things. To follow up the previous blog post, Saturday Bob and I decided to go out for dinner. She was craving ribs and mashed potatoes from T.G.I.F. so I said why not let's go! During the day I did some homework and Schatzi helped me deal with my laundry. Bob has issues when it comes to talking to people so I had her make the call for the dinner reservation. We got there a bit early, but they still seated us. You know how I usually order off the children's menu? Randomly Bob asked our waiter for a children's menu. I thought she was getting it for me, but she wanted to color! I should have known better by now!

I was going to order chicken tenders, but I am even picky when it comes to chicken tenders! So I decided to be outgoing and order off the big kid's menu! Ordered some sort of bruschetta with Parmesan cheese and a balsamic glaze sauce. Bob got her rack of BBQ ribs with fries. Then we both got mashed potatoes (got mine with bacon though).

She didn't lie when she said the mashed potatoes were good, but I got tired of them. Probably because I inhaled my food so quickly. There's what was left! Great meal break from the dinning halls on campus. I will say I can make better bruschetta though. Not gona lie :P

I'd be down to go back. Till then Bob said I need to learn how to make their mashed potatoes.

ALG

2 comments:

  1. TGIF on a Friday is cool. You guys wolfed that food down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did lol just realized it was a Friday

      Delete