Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Paper Spatula?

Rise and Shine!

Bob wanted to bake some of her cookies so I packed up my stuff and lugged it down the stairs (fire alarm went off the other day so the elevator still isn't working). Her mom packed her some sort of mocha drink so she offered me some. Not bad to be honest. Just add some milk and ice cubes! Remember the special Valentine's Day flowers from Schatzi? Well, I like to see em so I took a rose down with me. Not sure why, but flowers just make me so happy!

Thought my essay was just a big jumbled up pile of poopoo, but then Bob read it and made some sense of it. I realize now how hard it is to make up your own essay prompt then stick to it. I will say I changed my question maybe three times. Still not 100% sure on how to word the question, but doesn't matter that much since we don't have to turn in the actual question itself.

Sooooo being in college we have to adapt and use our brains to make the best of what we have. I'm talking about the lack of kitchen tools. I bought a cookie sheet last week along with some tin foil. Bob used both for her cookies then when it was almost time to take out the first batch we realized we didn't have any tool to get the cookies off the sheet. That's when I thought of using paper. Yes, paper! Folded it up a few times and ba da bing it worked!

The sheet is on the smaller side so we could only fit six cookies at a time. When we were ready to place the last set on the sheet, Bob came up with the idea of making a giant cookie. Look at her masterpieces! A few came out a bit crunchier than we wanted, but overall they aren't bad.




Now that my brain has had a bit of a break from MMW, I need to write my conclusion and get to bed!

ALG






4 comments:

  1. Yummy looking cookies MacGyver. Nice with the mechanical pencil for perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lol i enjoy doing baking stuffs even if its premade or not mine

      Delete