Thursday, February 20, 2014

Just One Of Those Days

Morning (technically),

Sooooo long story short, Bob and I left 12 minutes into MMW lecture. We headed over to Pines to grab some grub. The line for the chicken or noodles is always crazy long! This time it took us 15ish minutes to get through the line. They first weigh the chicken.
Then into the pan with some oil. Let it go for a few then add the sauce! She was doing three at a time and I was worried that mine would burn. Do you like the taste of burnt chicken? Some people find the hint of burntness to be tasty, but I just can't enjoy the taste.
The finished product! Did not meet my high expectations, but hey it IS from the dining hall. I did fully enjoy the rice though. If you know me, I am not that Asian, yet I will admit I love my random indulgences of rice >.<
Sorry if this post sounded odd, I feel a bit off.

Nite!

ALG

4 comments: