Friday, February 14, 2014

Drained

Hi friends,

Last weekend Bob and I spent a whole day out. We left around 8 am and got back around 8 pm. We took the bus to Target then walked to Wallgreens to shop for a bit. Needed to get a bunch of studyn done so we made our way to Starbucks to get our reading on! Was crowded so we stayed outside for an hour. Bob kept her eye out for an open table and this is the result. Well after we set up our laptops and stuffs. I ordered myself a carmel apple spice and they spelled my name correctly!! I didn't even have to show them my gold card or spell my name for them. Can you believe that?? Oh yeah and guess who that lovely hand belongs to . . . yup that'd be Bob's hand!

When i was waiting for my drink at the pick-up counter I spotted these adorable coupons. Look!



Pieology is located across the street a ways and we weren't 100% sure if it had a bathroom so we took a detour to Khol's. Nice bathrooms there! Got my usual at pieology, just without the tomato slices. It wasn't as good as I remembered it to be. Then again, I kind of just had breakfast a few hours prior.

I ate two or three slices and packed the rest in a box for later. Figured I would get hungry again.



Don't remember how many times, but we went back to Target and Wallgreens. My arm and shoulders were killing me! I had my teal book bag  filled with my laptop, notebooks, water, etc on my right shoulder and the Target bag with four bottles of new drinks to try in my left hand. You guys should totally try them. I love the peach one!! Surprisingly not a huge fan of the mango. Weird, huh?

After we finished in the Target area we stood and waited for the bus since the bus bench had disappeared since the previous weekend. That's when I devoured the rest of the pizza btw. Thought our day was over? Nope! Off to Trader Joe's we went. I thought I was going to fall off my bus seat because I was so exhausted! Luckily I didn't. Got to Trader Joe's grabbed some cashews and oatmeal for the dorm and left. We waited at the other bus stop and finally made our way back to campus. The sad thing is that the bus drops us off at Price Center which can be a 30 min walk from the dorms. So we opted to wait for the shuttle. To make time go by a tad bit faster Bob tried to do part of the tango and teach me. What a fail though lol we still need to look up how to do it properly. Took the shuttle to Hopkins parking and finally got to the dorm!

I had done laundry the day before, but part of the load didn't dry all the way so I left it on the bed. I was supposed to deal with it before bed, but I was just so drained that I couldn't. I usually like to move stuff off my bed so I can sleep comfortably, but nope. I also like to fix the sheets to be wrinkle free, but nope! That's what it looked like when I went to bed (before my roommates + my adopted roommate).

I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed my day off campus with Bob. Must do it again sometime!

ALG





2 comments:

  1. You and Bob did a lot in 12 hours despite the bus/shuttle time. Got tired just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we did do a lot. thinking about going again soon

      Delete