Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bird Beast or Fish? ^.^


Afternoon,

So on Sunday Schatzi and I went to UTC for lunch. Went to Red Robin so he could get the root beer float he had been craving for days. I was suppossed to steal some of his, but I just wasn't feelin it. So look what I got today! Not the best ice cream to go for the drink, but Cherry Garcia is one of my favs! It seems like I get my act together and do well dieting and exercising. Then some sort of issue comes along and ruins the progress (or I have yet to learn to be strong enough to fight it).

After my discussion I changed to some pjs and made a mini root beer float. What do you guys think the ice cream looks like? Dory thinks it looks like a fish. Sarah thinks it looks like Bruce. I think it could totally be Bruce (from Finding Nemo) or a polar bear.  Leave your ideas in the comments below!

BTW the title is in reference to my mom. Well technically her teacher? Regardless, can hear her voice in my head. Love you mom.

ALG

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Funny how you remember that. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my memory is weird. can remember things like this but cant remember stuff for school XD

      Delete
  2. Looks like half pig, half polar bear with it's butt up in the air.

    ReplyDelete