Monday, January 6, 2014

Secret Santa . . . Or NOT!

Morning again,

Soooo before the break we, Sarah, Biggie, Dory, Bob, Leel, and I drew names for Secret Santa. Leel and Biggie thought they had it all figured out, but PSYCH y'all got tricked! Dory switched with Leel. Dory had me, Bob had Dory, I had Sarah, Sarah had Bob, so if you figure that out, Leel and Biggie had each other. Don't our four gifts look festive(ish)?


I can say that we all are happy with our gifts. I got those yummy chocolate balls called Ferrero Rocher. Who else eats them in layers? Wait, nobody else? *slowly lower my hand* The necklace I gave Sarah was so spot on. So Sarah!

Well I am going to hit the sack, hopefully my shoulders don't hurt as bad when I get up. Must face more classes tomorrow O.O

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment