Monday, January 6, 2014

"Dip Die"

Afternoon,


I decided to do my hair before the schooling started up again. I had a bit of trouble bleaching my hair so after I attempted I asked Dory for help. Wore a trash bag so my shirt wouldn't get ruined. Isn't it a great look?





I have never bleached this much of my hair before so I found it odd to see so much orangey brown hair. Took me hours to complete the whole process, but I think it paid off. Hard to tell, but my hair is now black with purple and teal!





Got new clothes over break like em? The shoes I thought would be more comfy than regular flats, which they are, but I still ended up with a blister on my left ankle. Guess I am wearing my slippers to class tonight!

*Photos courtesy of Sarah*

ALG



3 comments:

  1. Purple and teal look fine, but not orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i like your new look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u. My hair matches my eyes and my bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete