Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year's Eve

Hi there,

So we seemed to have jumped from Christmas right to New Year huh? This NYE was different than the previous ones. Usually my family stays home or goes to see a movie, orders in food, and watches the ball drop. My brother went to his girlfriend's house, my dad worked, mom stayed home with the doggie, and I went to see VW then SJ later in the evening.

College just makes the holidays feel so different. To be honest NYE felt like any other day to me. Nothing special. Tell me about what you guys did in the comments! Maybe it was more festive than my NYE.

ALG

2 comments:

  1. Lol, my NYE wasn't very festive either. I stayed home and read for my next class. Can't you believe my prof already assigned us HW before class even start! >_<

    ReplyDelete