Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pieology!

Hi friends,

On January 2nd SJ and I decided to go to Pieology. Well before that I had to go to see the doctor. I still have my cough that started around my Sick vs Allergies blog post. I really truly enjoyed going to the doctor. The nurse was very nice and we had a lovely conversation about how teens want gift cards instead of actual items. Told her we like em better because they are easy to put away lol and we can choose what and when we want to buy with them! Then I saw the doctor and she was so down to Earth, or Earf as Sarah would say. We just sat there and talked about random things. She told me how I should build up my immunity too. Oh and I forgot to mention that the receptionist gave me one of those blue masks with the elastic because I was coughing lol

So then I got home and SJ and I went out to eat at Pieology in Chino. The line was out the door! I mean we did go at prime dinner time plus it is still kind of new. We waited in line and read some of the quotes on the wall. It took me so long to figure out what I wanted on my pizza! Finally decided on mozzarella, parmesan, pepperoni, pineapple, tomato, and bacon! I don't remember exactly, but SJ got jalepenos, tomato, parmesan, mozzarella, etc. The lady over loaded on the mozzarella!! I hate when pizza has too much cheese. I just don't like it . . . Then when I asked her to put parmesan on she put like a little tiny sprinkle. You guys know how much parmesan cheese I usually put, so I asked for more. She did another little sprinkle and I nodded for her to add more. I had to nod like four more times lol Then when SJ asked for parmesan she asked if he wanted extra extra parmesan cheese too. I can't help my love for parmesan cheese!!

Doesn't that look yummyful? Of course after taking the pix I added a whole bunch of parmesan cheese!! No shame you guys! I ate a little more than half too! Oh while we waited outside for our pizza to be done I spotted a sign in a window that said boba! So SJ asked if I wanted boba. Of course I said yes! He paid for our boba and I paid for pizza. I got my usual mango boba and he got milk tea kind. I am not fond of milk tea kind, but I always seem to take a few sips of his. It's like how Tom and Hannah always get their different cakes but then end up stealing the other's (talking bout Made of Honor).



To finish off the day we made key lime pie! He let me do the zesting. The smell got to me a bit though. Made me cough more than I already was! I had fun though. Maybe I just enjoy making foods! This is the final result. The pie crust was a bit large so the filling doesn't go super high, but that's fine because I like having extra crust to offset the filling.

PS I wanted to upload a video but the lovely wifi here is preventing that from happening!

ALG



4 comments:

  1. Pizzas looked good; gotta try it sometime. The key lime pie tasted better than I expected it would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it tastes better than it looks. When I think of key lime pie I think bright green for some reason

      Delete
  2. Lol, I went to Pieology and I got pepperoni and pineapple too! Haha, our taste in pizza is still the same ;)

    ReplyDelete