Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Looks

Hey guys!

Hope you all had a fun, relaxing, exciting Halloween! I got the baby another costume because it made me laugh so so SO hard! I mean come on, does that not make you laugh?? I almost peed my pants at PetSmart when I originally put it onto her. Plus it was only ten bucks! I absolutely love how it makes her look like a bug-eyed chihuahua. I don't think she thought it was nearly as funny as I thought.

Here she is wearing her bandanna after her grooming session. Of course that came off within an hour. She came home with bows as well, but she always shakes those off.

As for myself, I did some Halloween makeup. I had work that night, but my supervisor allowed me to wear darker makeup.

I honestly think if I could I would wear this every day. Oh I almost never wear falsies, but I managed to get a pair on in ONE try! Don't know how people wear these on a daily basis because they aren't terribly comfortable.

Happy Belated Halloween guys!

-ALG


No comments:

Post a Comment