Tuesday, November 17, 2015

SPRINKLES

Hello,

(a late post) After a very not so great work day I went to the ice cream place at the mall. The perfect way to make up for a horrible work day would of course being with Schatzi cuddling and watching a movie. Maybe eating popcorn and chocolate and ice cream and sprinkles and junk food! Yeaaaa pretty much my boyfriend and food. Since I couldn't have all that I had to settle with just ice cream and sprinkles.

I told the people at the ice cream place that no place EVER gives enough sprinkles. I absolutely LOVE sprinkles! If any of you have seen me eating sprinkles or talking about sprinkles you would know just how crazy I get! So look what they gave me! Lots of rainbow sprinkles in a container!



As for the ice cream I got jasmine milk tea and a cookie monster. They said they aren't allowed to do half and half, but they did for me! Want to know something about me? I have always wanted to get a double or triple scoop stack of ice cream on a cone! I feel like I would have trouble balancing them all and I'd be a big melty ice cream mess, but it would be awesome! I usually only eat the small scoop or a kid's scoop lol

Just look at those sprinkles! Sprinkles are so pretty and they make me happy. I'm like a little kid huh guys?

Of course I couldn't go without sharing with the baby. Oh and on that spoon there is ice cream covered with sprinkles! Starting to salivate just thinking about that ice cream treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment