Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Candy

Afternoon,

Yes, I did have to work Halloween night. To be honest it didn't even feel like Halloween. I saw no trick-or-treaters. I didn't even hear any! At least I don't have to work on Thanksgiving or Christmas so I really hope those feel like holidays.




Back to the point of this post. My brother and his friends went out and look at this mess of candy!


The awesome part about that pile is that he let me have some!! Now I'm set till Christmas. What's super strange though is that I have been eating tons of candy and junk food but I feel thin. I know it's only a matter of time though before it catches up to me. Can't say I'm looking forward to that.



Hope y'all got your candy cravings satisfied!

Cheese popcorn!

Frozen snickers!

Yuuuuummmm!!!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment