Friday, November 13, 2015

Dark Mark Henna

Hello,

I ordered some expensive henna. Yeaaa as I type that out I am starting to question how I spend my money, but I work hard so I can splurge here and there! I did just try to justify it to myself. Right, the purchase is besides the point. This is my first henna tattoo using my new paste. You can see the difference between this new paste and the one I've been using.


Drew this on using a pink marker. I probably should've chosen another color.


Started on the actual application. Much smoother and wet than the old paste.


After the paste dried up and crumbled off my arm this is what I was left with. Looked pretty cool with the orange(ish) and pink colors.


24 hours later the stain darkens and BAM! It's more of a light brown than I had expected. Not one of my favorite henna tattoos, but I can always test out another one in a few weeks!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment