Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 5 Nail Tech

Hello,

Saturday was day number 5 of school for me. We have been learning from the book the past 4 days of school, but today we got to have fun doing water marbling! This is the setup for our tables. It's so funny how we use pee pads for dogs to keep from making a huge mess everywhere. We each got orange wood sticks and nails to glue to each end.
Everyone got a cup for water and extra orange wood sticks. My instructor demonstrated how to drop the polishes into the water, create the designs, and dip the nails. You guys know that I've experienced with this technique before, but I can never get it right every time. Sometimes they look like nice flowery designs while others look like a big mess. (I know that the layout o today's post is a bit strange. The photos do not want to play nice with the text.)
Here are my finished nails. What do you think? I prefer the darker nails of course. I'm usually a fan of darker tones and designs, but as of lately I like dark way better.
-ALG





No comments:

Post a Comment