Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 7 + Kits

Hey there,

In class today we worked on setting up our tables along with our SMA (Sanitary Maintenance Area). Here's our set up. Got our baggie of clean cotton and a few other items. Got my oh so fancy TPTs, gloves, file, brush, and you can't forget the hand! As creepy as the hand is I will say that it is no where near the level of the heads the cosmo students have. Those could give me some nightmares.

After going through our process of a manicure our instructor told us to practice massages on one another. One person was missing from our group which left us with an odd number of people. Lucky me got both of my hands massaged at once. The ladies that massages my hands/arms are hilarious. I love having them in the class. It would not be the same without either of them.

My instructor is so sweet! She brought us tips. I thought maybe we could each get a few or a box, but look what I got! Each of us got to take some. Now I need to get me some crazy glue and orange wood sticks so I can be ready for practicals in class!

Oh the most exciting part of class . . . we received our kits! Everyone was crazy excited that we were getting them! They aren't the prettiest boxes, but they are sturdy. Each one has a built in lock and a set of keys. I have no clue what half of the items are, but I am sure our instructor will tell us all about em!


-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment