Thursday, May 12, 2016

First Acrylic Set

Hi guys,

I am currently having a bit of trouble typing. These nails are definitely making this more difficult than it should be, but maybe I'll be a pro by the end of this post. Well lets start from the beginning of my day. I decided to try to make up for some lost calories by eating  a decent breakfast. Not too bad for leftover muffin and potatoes. You know what I want? I would very much like breakfast in bed. I was hoping for that at some point this summer but looks like I may need to wait a lot longer.

Work was alright. My first client was the lady that will be doing my hair this Friday. I can't wait for Friday. I had an early break and treated myself to an ice cream bar along with the green beans and edamame beans I packed. Not sure if I ate something bad yesterday (I mean it's not like I ate all that much) but I was not feeling well at all today. I was extremely uncomfortable for the majority of my day. I had a no show and two cancellations. That took me down to only two clients. I wish I had clients to keep my mind off of my ex boyfriend. Lots of down time was filled with trying not to let missing him show or make me cry. I wonder what he's up to these days. He's probably enjoying not having to be attached to his phone all day because of me.

Toward the end of my shift my coworker gave me a two hour lesson while doing my nails. This is my first ever acrylic full set. I guess it's a good thing that the Schatzi broke up with me because I don't think he cared for the long nails. That's them after shaping but before polish. Long huh? Not sure if I will be able to function at work but I guess I will find out tomorrow. I enjoyed getting my nails done because sitting there gave me a bit to relax.

I do this every night since the breakup. When I drive home and up the street to the house part of me expects to see Schatzi's car to be outside. Or even Schatzi leaning on his car with flowers waiting for me. Why does my brain expect these things to happen when I know darn well he won't be there? Who knows how long until I stop thinking such crazy thoughts. Hopefully soon because it really sucks every time I pull up and he isn't there. I guess he really doesn't want me.

I should probably hit the sack because tomorrow looks like a long day. I'll attempt to take a decent photo of my nails tomorrow. They're dark which makes them hard to photograph. Well, morning now.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment