Saturday, October 10, 2015

Mimi's Tail

Hi there!

I enjoy coloring my hair. I enjoy bleaching my hair. I pretty much enjoy damaging my hair! Due to my new job at Victoria's Secret I have not been allowed to color my hair. This could become a problem, but for now take a look at how I dealt with my urge to color my hair.

I had to have my dad hold her still so I could apply the hair dye to her fur on the foil. I think Mimi took it as her punishment for peeing on the carpet earlier!

After I got the foil and dye on I had my dad let her go. I thought she would have ran away but it's like she was frozen in place.




Kept an eye on her for about an hour and rinsed her in the sink. Then on to my parents' room to dry Mimi's fur. She did not look like a happy camper . . . It took a lot longer than I had expected because I had to put the blow dryer on cold and on medium. Look at that face!!

I happened to be talking to Bob at the time and she had asked what color. I told her I was using teal and purple but it would probably end up blending. Bob called it turple! Here's the result though. It was so difficult to get her to sit still for the photos guys. Eh satisfied that want to color my hair at that moment, but it's coming back!

Thanks for being such a patient puppy and allowing mommy to do crazy things to you!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment