Saturday, July 4, 2015

It's The Fourth?

Hey guys!

How was your 4th of July?

I got to sleep in till 9 which I very much enjoyed. Work was 3-10:30. Since I wasn't going anywhere to celebrate the holiday I decided to do my makeup. I did go back and fourth in my head about if I should wipe it all off or go to work with my decorated eyelids.






Still a tad bit embarrassed I went into work like this, but I did. Oh and please excuse the messy eyebrows.




Went into work and found out I was closing even though I was scheduled till only 10:30. What made it a bit more odd was that one of my coworkers was put on the deployment to close two areas of the cafe. So we were short a person. On the bright side I got to make some food! Not so bright side, I was taking orders then running to make them, then back to take more orders. Due to the shortage my precloser didn't get to finish his job. So I got to wear this and scamper up the ladder to pull crumb cakes in the freezer.

Ended up staying there till 11:44pm. I was exhausted by then. I think it's still hitting me right now because I feel rather sluggish. I did get to see one firework on my drive home! That was pretty cool! I enjoy watching fireworks, but I don't like the smell and how extra loud they are. Guess that means I can watch from inside an air conditioned home or from bed on the TV!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment