Thursday, October 3, 2013

Why Wednesdays?!?!!

Morning (technically),

So Wednesday I have 4 lectures and a Chem discussion. My friend, Bob, and I went to our math teacher's office hours at 9am. Doesn't sound early, but I had to get up before that to eat and stuffs. Plus slept at maybe 1am. . . Had classes from 10-12 then 1-3. An hour discussion before dinner and an hour long meeting at 8pm. It was so sweet though. I mean my friends Bob and Sarah walked me to my Chem discussion. Then when I was getting out of class I saw them waiting for me! More like they were attempting to be sneaky and scare me. They told me that nobody noticed them but me lol I think it was super sweet of them to wait for me. Bob took us up a trail near the library. On the way up the trail Bob showed me a bench. This bench has some cool things "hidden" in it. Do you see them both?


After walking to the end of the trail I noticed it was a snake after all. Pretty cool if you ask me. I tried to take a picture, but my height caused me some problems (had to stand on a bench).


At the top of the path there's also a statue of Dr. Suess and the Cat in the Hat. Look, his glasses were fake! JKJK I know, just thought it would amuse you.

Sleepy,

ALG

4 comments:

  1. Nice to know you have some good friends to ease a long day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After my math di today, chem doesnt seem too bad

      Delete