Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Beach On A Tuesday?

Evening,

Since I had a big gap between my two classes today, I decided to go to the bookstore. That's when I realized the Farmer's Market was going on today. Bob and I went to see what foods we could buy for lunch. I came across this food booth that sells paninis. The Cabri panini (mozzarella cheese, tomato, basil, and olive oil) caught my eye. It reminded me of the Starbucks sandwich and I got so darn excited! Turns out it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Cost was $6 which isn't too bad. I only ate half so I will probably have the other half for dinner tomorrow or breakfast or something.





Bob and I decided to go to the beach after my
MMW discussion. Figured we could try to destress, visit 7 Eleven, and grab some grub at the Mexican food place. Here's some pixs and vids. Hope you enjoy!













Took an early shower before 7, ate my Mexican food, did some homework, taught friends some ASL, and now going to wind down and prepare myself for a crazy day tomorrow.

ALG

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice day. Love the birdies and palm tree pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took all, but Bob too the pix of me with the palm trees. looks pro

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. was but i think it increased my stress levels tbh

      Delete