Monday, October 7, 2013

Busted!!!

Morning guys,

Today I kind of slept in, went to breakfast, and did some homework. Then I headed over to Bhong's to help him put up some Christmas lights I bought him over a year ago . . . When I arrived at his house I found him preparing some foods for fried rice. He was so kind as to share with me ^.^ It was yummy!

Bob, Sarah, and I ordered some Domino's pizza for dindin! It was so funny trying to figure out where we live, how to make our virtual pizza, and how to split the price. Sarah likes pepperoni and pineapple, my fav!! Can you believe that? Bob got pepperoni and jalapenos on her half. It was some good pizza although I wish I had more parmesan cheese.

Our toilet was like I ain't takin any more of your s***
Let's be honest here, nobody in this suite knows everyone's names. So we had a lovely suite meeting to discuss some not so pretty topics. Mainly the bathroom and it's grossness. I mean there has been a clogged toilet and today there's another one clogged. The floors are ALWAYS wet and I have slipped a few times, no I have not fallen yet. Nobody has gotten injured yet. There is always a lot of hair in the showers and there's water on the counter all the time. Sooooo bottom line, there are  butt load of problems in our bathroom.

There were a few other things we discussed at our meeting, but those are private for now. Just know all is well for now, everything that needed to be said was said. Nobody was mean, we all laughed, and we all should understand what needs to be done.

The funniest part was when we went around the room introducing ourselves. People say there names so fast that we had to slowly say our names like twice. Atleast we all know each other's names right? Everyone thought these two girls were the same girl >.< We were laughing like crazy when two RAs from nearby told us they could hear us. That wouldn't be a problem usually, but it was already quiet hours . . . so we was busted!! Nothing really happened though.

Oh and my friend went home this weekend and did me a favor by grabbing some of my stuff. This girl that lives in the hall next door wanted me to do her hair like mine. Soooo I ended up bleaching and dying her hair. Tomorrow I will add in the tinsel strands. She's so funny because she gets super crazy excited about my hair. Back to the stuff he got me. My mom surprised me with a cute cookie and some yummy marshmallow caramels! My brother sent me a drawing on a sticky note (looks like the one I kept on my door) along with my half shrunken airhead. I love to shake the airheads so it turns into a pillow shape. I started one before I left home and he remembered I was doing that and sent it to me! Thought he would have eaten it, knowing I forgot lol Who doesn't love cheesey popcorn? I love it and my dad threw in a bag of some for me. I got so many goodies!! Too bad I have four classes today :/

ALG

7 comments:

  1. Not surprised about the all the loose hair in the showers. Sound familiar :)? Glad you're all willing to discuss openly and resolve. Like to toilet cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I still forget every now and then here. Sarah remind me though

      Delete
  2. Yay! I was finally able to view your blog! I don't know why or maybe it's because it's my school's internet that I was able to view your blog, but seriously every single time I went to your blog, it always blocked me out!!! >_<

    OMG! Pepperoni and pineapple!!! Haven't had those for a really really looooong time :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol nice to hear from u T XD hows ur school

      Delete
    2. Sorry it took so long to reply. It's just very busy with midterms coming up and there's work also. :(

      Delete
    3. don't worry T I understand how you feel. Where are you when i need help with chem? :( Moles lolz

      Delete