Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ralph's Run

Hi everyone,

Today I got up at 9, outa bed at 9:30. Did some sorting of clothes, MMW reading, dusted, tried to tidy up my area. Dory, Sarah, Squirt, and I went to Ralph's today to get some foods. Had three things on my list: cinnamon rolls, nectarines, and apples. Sadly I found out that they were no longer selling nectarines! So I settled with apples, cinnamon rolls, mac n cheese, sweet tea, a plate, and a baby pumpkin! Last weekend when I was home I should have grabbed a bowl and a mug, but did I? No because idk what I was thinking. So had to go to Ross to buy a bowl/mug. Found this adorable green bowl! It is a decent size. I could eat cereal and milk in it, mac n cheese, ramen, cinnamon rolls! My bowl was only $2.99 and my plate was on sale for 69 cents!

Last night I saw a video about how I could make the Pillsburry cinnamon rolls in the microwave. That's why I bought the rolls at Ralph's and the bowl at Ross. I placed the leftover rolls into the fridge along with the extra icing. Put a roll into my green bowl and micowaved it for a minute. A bit too long, but at least I will know from next time.





I didn't want to do homework so I tidied up my desk and fridge area. Here it is! For some odd reason I feel a bit more at home. I think it is due to the bowl, pumpkin, towel, and the stuff on top of the microwave. This is the first time I felt a bit at home. It's so strange. . .









Oh yeah, here's a creepy display at Ralph's! It is weird mouths. You have to reach into a mouth to get cookies. Weird!

Well, I enjoyed my day. Chilling with my friend from Muir. Oh and SJ finally bought his Wongfu ticket!

ALG

3 comments: