Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Wonton Chips!

Evening,

I know, I am behind schedule. School has had me busy so I am writing today about yesterday. Me and some suitemates went back to the Bistro to indulge. I mainly went for the wonton chips (which I still have). Since we were there to eat lunch I ordered the veggie tempura.
Bob got this lovely BBQ pork loin with broccoli, and taro mashed potatoes, which she kept calling a lion lol We corrected her before she ordered it, but she still said it wrong to the waiter. She even said it wrong today.
After her meal she got this rather interesting chocolate marquis. It was $6! Looks like sorbet but it had the consistency of fudge and mousse. 

I didn't order ice cream so after eating we went to the Market. I got this box of six mango mochi ice creams! I'm not sure what the usual price would be, but it was a little over $6 at the market. I will just eat one on the nights when I really need it.

Bob's roommie has been begging for a nickname and we just came up with one! Her name is now going to be Dory!

ALG

4 comments: