Saturday, August 15, 2015

Magical Dino Bowl!

Good morning!!

I was up early today because I've got work for my other job all day. I forgot to put this in last night's blog . . .

This is how I stir my drinks at work because I am too lazy to get a spoon lol I stick the straw into my cup and blow a bunch of bubbles!

 Also last night this little boy came up to me with two handfuls of quarters to pay for his soup. Yes that's $5 of quarters! The total was $5.61 so he gave me the quarters then ran back to get two more quarters, a dime, and a penny lol So cute and such a little kid thing to do!!










Had oatmeal, a shake, and fruit for breakfast. Not mixing too well right now, but I am hopeful that it'll get better soon. This is my magical dino oatmeal bowl. It starts out green then when you add the hot water it turns yellow!! Isn't that the most awesome thing ever?!?

Well off to work I go. Wish me luck!
-ALG



No comments:

Post a Comment