Sunday, August 23, 2015

$20 Lipstick



Hello,

Yesterday my mom and I went to the mall. I wanted to swing by LUSH to take a look at their new face masks, stop at Sephora for a better black lipstick, and swap out an item at Swarovski.

I have been drawn to black lipstick for quite a while now. I never thought finding a black lipstick would be so much work though. I honestly think that if I had different eyelids I would go for the black cat liner and crazy dark smokey eye look.



I ended up buying more than I had planned. Of course, right? New pair of sunglasses, black lipstick, chocolate bar, mini box of chocolates, and earrings. Been searching for a pair of sunglasses for months now and bought this pair for only $15. That lil lipstick there was only $20. I don't understand why it's so expensive! My goodness to think that other females out there may look at this and think it cheap. I like that I don't spend hundreds of dollars on makeup every year. This lipstick is probably more expensive than all my lipsticks combined! That chocolate bar there will hopefully help my Godiva hot chocolate mix taste the same as the sample in the store last year. $4 chocolate bar. But I got my monthly free piece and was surprised with that 2pc box for spending $20+ last month. Odd thing is that I don't recall spending that last month at Godiva. I personally thing spending over $20 on chocolate isn't worth it. Although if I ever have enough money where $20 on chocolate were nothing I would hope I would spend it on other things first.

I had bought Schatzi a fancy not so cheap pen from Swarovski for Christmas and it didn't work out. After all that time and headache it didn't work. Luckily for me the new manager there allowed me to exchange it out for these! Of course I had to pay the difference, but that's alright. $70 earrings. Still can't believe I got them. I've been wearing earrings for months now. I'll wear a pair for a few weeks then move on to another pair. I like this new style that's coming around. Stud of some sort with the other half coming under the earlobe. What's great about this pair is that I can always mix the back part with another pair of studs.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment