Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Kit Time

Morning guys,

Today I got up at 5am and went out to Glendale to pick up my kit for my big test next week! Let me just say I don't think my body was made to wake up at 5. Grabbed some popcorn and a nectarine and headed out. Took about an hour. I met my classmate over at the kit location. Small place. Gave him my ticket, received my kit, and proceeded into a side room to check off my list.

There was a bit of an incident in the room behind me. This involved my classmate, a cockroach, paramedic, and about six guys. Yeaaa so she saw that big bug under the table and got scared. Herfoot got caught on the stool leg so she had fallen backward hitting her head on the table. Big bump on the back of her head and a few scratches but she's all good. I will admit I am so thankful that bug wasn't in my room. I'd have freaked out, probably screamed, and ran out of the room! I have no problem when it comes to small bugs that simply crawl. I can handle those whether it be squish em, throw em out, etc but that bug today was the length of my pinky! I got freaked out just trying to put a wastebasket on top of the darn thing!

Test day is coming!!!!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment