Sunday, August 16, 2015

Did We Kill Each Other part two

Hey guys,

Been taking these comprehensive practice exams all day today and decided I would take a break to write this post.

I thought it would be cool to go to a museum as a date, buuuuuut I was totally PMSing. Two days before I was really sad. I was crying for no good reason. Then the next day I was frustrated and what made it worse was I didn't know why I was frustrated!! OMG not knowing what was making me upset made me more frustrated! So yes I was being a total brat to Schatzi. I said some things I really wish I didn't at the time and babe if you're reading this I apologize for my childish behavior and harsh words.



















I only took a few photos. I prefer the Norton Simon over the Getty for sure! But I will admit I liked the view of LA from the balconies. We had gone on a Friday so you can only imagine the LA traffic. Not very smart of us to choose a Friday. After the Getty we went to visit my dad at the hospital. Yeaaa he was in there for maybe two weeks. Don't worry though! He's home and recovering from surgery well.

Saturday Schatzi and I got up to go bowling! For those of you that didn't know I actually was in a bowling league when I was little. I had my own bowling shoes, rolling bag, and my very own bowling ball with my NAME on it!


First frame went to Schatzi 96 vs 88. Hey we went for fun not because we are pros! I don't think I've gone bowling in years. I have been invited to work bowling parties and such but I always decline because I don't like bowling with people that judge me. Schatzi on the other hand I was good with. I actually did decently the second frame! 109 vs 85!



Of course Schatzi just had to beat me in the end! I had a lot of fun actually. I tend to get competitive though . . . I think that's just my nature.

Look at us in our funky rental bowling shoes!




Not gonna lie, I got a bit sweaty bowling my 80's. So we both took showers when we got home and decided to just relax on the couch watching movies. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention we rented a bunch of movies! Schatzi loves his movies so we went to the movie rental store and got if i stay, kickass, run all night, and sex tape. I think my favorite was sex tape. Very very funny. I had to have been laughing a good 90% of the time! If you have no clue what I am talking about click here to watch the trailer. This was probably one of my favorite moments. Schatzi is pretty tall so his feet dangled off the end while his head was on the pillow in my lap. Mimi was walking by and he picked her up and just started petting her while watching the movie. So adorable!! I can totally live with chill Saturdays like this.

My mom left us money to go out to dinner so we went to Tahoe Joe's. Our waitress was a hoot! I feel like the waiter/waitress has a huge impact on how the evening turns out. Schatzi says I'm too picky to take anywhere lol Yes I am very picky, but I did try something kind of new! Salad for me and a much needed clam chowder for my handsome fella.

I didn't want to stick to something super safe like chicken but I wasn't about to go cazy and order beef. I went in between and chose salmon! It looks like chicken in the photo, but I promise it was salmon! Very delicious but I wish there was more sauce. The veggies were a tad bit salty but it's all good. When the guy brought the food to the table he had asked what I wanted for my baked potato. I have never ordered a baked potato before so I had no clue how this stuff worked. He wanted to put the toppings on for me and I just can't deal with that so I had to ask him for it on a plate.


Enough about my dinner. This is Schatzi's plate. Look at that meat! Schatzi let me try the green beans and he cut me off a not so small piece of steak for me to try. I love him so much guys. He won't force me to try things but he makes me want to try new things! It wasn't bad tbh. I was very surprised that I ate it! We both took leftovers home. It was a lot of food!!

Not to sound creepy but I could not stop staring at Schatzi. He has this new hairstyle that makes him look a bit older and more mature. He always looks amazing in his nice jeans and black v neck shirt, but man when you add in the new hairdo! So sexy guys!

It was the last night :( We watched some Indiana Jones movies while he very slowly packed his suitcase. I was falling asleep but I didn't want the night to end so I stayed on the couch. I just wanted to be close to him guys. Does that happen to you too? When it gets to the end of your time with someone you start to get really down and cranky? Well in the end I was sent up to bed. Maybe I cried a little. Maybe I didn't.

Dropped him off at the airport and watched him leave me :(

It has only been two weeks since Shatzi left and I already want to see him again! Soon enough I hope. Right after he left I would catch myself looking into the guest room expecting to see him. Or I would be waiting for him to come tuck me into bed and give me a goodnight kiss. Goodnight texts will have to do for now though!

Thank you again for coming down babe and helping the family out. I enjoyed having you around and I look forward to the future.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment