Friday, August 21, 2015

Chopped Off!

Afternoon now,

I decided to get a haircut. Nine days ago I went to my coworker's mom and had her chop it off! I don't know why, but I feel like short hair is what you do when you get older. Yes I am aware that 20 is not that old, but hey I graduated from being a teen to being in my 20's! Years ago I grew my hair out so I could cut and donate my hair to the Locks of Love charity. Definitely look into it if you have nice long healthy hair and like the idea of donating. Don't judge me based off this photo please. I was young and funky lookin lol



Here I am a day before the big cut (right). I had been so used to having long hair that as the appointment got closer I started to get nervous. I wanted to change my chop it off appointment to a let's just take a nice healthy inch off for now.

I felt like I was losing so much when she cut my hair and I could see the long chunks fall at my feet. No going back after that! My boyfriend was right when he questioned the thickness of my hair going with this new cut. My hair is too thick and I've got too much of it for this haircut to fit me. I do like the change though.







Before and after. I miss my hair, but I am not tripping about it. I will let it grow back out and who knows, maybe by then I'll learn to love having short hair. Since the photo I have bleached more of my hair and plan on coloring it again. You guys know how hard it is for me to go long periods of time without some color!

Color to come.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment