Wednesday, May 13, 2015

NAILPRO Nails 2015

Hey guys,

A few weekends ago I attended the NAILPRO show in Pasadena. These are my nails that I chose to do to get ready for the show!









Thumb: gunmetal grey with black lines and a silver diamond stud

Pointer: black with dark grey glitter design

Middle: black with handmade (by me) nail charm consisting of gunmetal grey star and grey Swarovski crystal

Ring: half dark grey glitter, half gunmetal grey accented with black round metal studs and silver mini pointed studs

Pinky: dark grey glitter over black





Think this may be my favorite set of designs I have ever done. Sadly my nails can't have any special 3D designs due to where I work. I get the charms and the spikes, but flat studs and rhinestones?

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment