Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cleaning The Car

Evening everyone,

Few days ago I wasn't feeling too good so I popped some meds and took a few naps. I have actually been feeling exhausted for the last week or two. Surprisingly when I got home today I was full of energy! Not like bouncing off the walls energy but I can actually get stuff done energy. You get me? So since the car I borrow from the parentals is all dirty I decided to clean it up!

The baby got upset when I left her inside so I let her sit in the car while I cleaned.







Started at 2:00 pm. Wiped the dashboard, seats, doors, just about everything. I scrubbed the doors, pedals, seats, etc. Shook out the rugs and vacuumed them. Look at that! You guys see the difference right?




That's the little brush I used to scrub scrub scrub the dirt away. Nasty . . .

Looking at my dirty hand print on this wipe is oddly satisfying. Gross, but it's all clean now!





The baby moved to the front seat because she was starting to get lonely chilling in the back by herself.

Finally finished at 4:00 pm! Took me 2 hours! I was also worried the car smells. I should shampoo the carpets, but I honestly don't know how to do that. At least it's in better shape than it was yesterday!

-ALG


1 comment: