Monday, June 6, 2016

Micro Donuts!

Hola,

My cousin has been trying to get me to go to her house for a good while now. I finally went to visit her yesterday. We started our day off by swimming in her mini pool filling up water balloons. I tried to see which one of us could throw a balloon in the basketball hoop first. Pretty simple but fun game! After that we played the Wii. Mario Party 8 is one of our favorite games to play. After that we played Just Dance which made me realize how out of shape I really am. I had a lot of fun playing the Wii with her!

We made this super cute micro donuts! Simple enough instructions. Only took 20 seconds in the microwave! Can't say they're as good as regular donuts, but not bad for a little mini baking kit.


I think they turned out rather nicely!

We finished our play day with a version f one of my favorite carnival games. I love the game where you throw the darts to pop balloons. You know which game I'm talking about right? My cousin is really creative and transformed regular Nerf darts into darts by putting thumbtacks in the tips! Smart huh? We blew up balloons and taped them to the blinds. That was a lot of fun!

I had a lot of fun hanging out with my cousin. She's growing up so fast! I'll need to spend more time with her before she turns into an adult!

-ALG





No comments:

Post a Comment